At Family Radio, your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Family Radio collects and the ways in which Family Radio may use that personal information in its broadcast, printed material and web-based communications.
Personal information collection
Family Radio may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal information voluntarily submitted by our audience in the form of correspondence through written, telephone, email, social media or other web-based communications in order to receive resources, share encouragement or contribute to the ministry in various ways.
- Information obtained through your use of this website in order to provide additional content, including Bible studies, Bible reading and other biblical content, customized to better serve your needs.
Using personal information
Family Radio may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Publish a portion of your correspondences to help encourage our audience throughout the world, taking good faith precautions to protect personally identifiable information.
- Send you published or audio materials you have requested without charge.
- Send you information about other ways of hearing Family Radio programming over the internet.
- Send to you gift receipts, and year-end giving statements.
- Send you information about the ministry of Family Radio and how you may help proclaim the Gospel.
Family Stations, Inc. never shares personally identifiable information to any outside parties, including its agents, sub-contractors or other associated organizations or ministries.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Family Stations, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend your or Family Radio’s legal rights.
Securing your data
Family Radio will in good faith take technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and/or identity.
Family Radio will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption and or other security technology.
Updating this statement